The Friars Club, a Catholic, Franciscan ministry, develops valuable life skills in our youth through sports, education, and leadership programming to enrich their lives and our community.
Friars Club provides organized athletic, educational, and leadership programming for kids ages 4-17.
Summer Volleyball Camp
Summer camp is for students in grades 2-8. Camp will take place daily July 12-15 from 1pm-4pm. $50 Camp costs include T-shirt. Emphasis will be on the fundamentals of the game. Campers will participate in fun and competitive contests.
Summer Basketball Camp
Friars Club Summer Basketball Camp is for students in grades K-6. Camp will take place daily July 19-22 from 1pm-4pm. Camp costs include T-shirt. Emphasis will be put on developing basketball fundamentals and will include fun and competitive contests, and special speakers.
Boys Junior High & High School Basketball League
Friars Club Boys Junior High & High School Basketball League begins this August.
- Open Gym/Evaluations are Saturday, August 21st between 2-4pm.
- Open Gym/Player Draft is Monday, August 23rd between 6-8pm.
- Grade division are 7th-9th and 10th-12th.
- Games are played at Friars Club on Mondays and Saturdays through September. State High School rules will be followed.
- Individual player fee is $60.
- Contact Carlas Jackson at 513-488-8779 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Junior Dribblers Basketball Academy
September 21-October 14 for boys and girls age 4-7. The 4-week program includes:
- Basketball fundamentals
- Practices and games on Tuesday and Thursday between 6:00-7:15pm
- Organized games
Fee: $40 (includes t-shirt)
Fall Girls Basketball League
Friars Club Fall Basketball League is for 3rd-8th graders and begins Wednesday, September 8 at 6:15pm. Games take places on Wednesdays and Saturdays. League play runs September to October.
Fee: $50 Registration (additional $65 uniform fee for new players)