Position: Administrative Assistant
JOB TITLE: Administrative Assistant
REPORTS TO: Vice President of Operations
The Administrative Assistant will be responsible for a wide range of support services to directly assist the Vice President of Operations with all administrative function through clerical, research, and management skills -- will help with day-to-day operations of Friars Club. These responsibilities include, but are not limited to, quick books, entering business data, filing, answering emails, phone calls, scanning and copying documents, maintaining inventory, and general monitoring of the facility. The Administrative Assistant will help keep the office of the Friars Club organized and running smoothly. The Administrative Assistant will demonstrate Friars Club’s core values of Respect, Responsibility, Leadership, and Good Sportsmanship.
- Maintain confidentiality of papers and documents of the organization
- Keep inventory, order, and organize office and concession supplies
- Prepare reports and training materials as needed
- Type and proofread reports, correspondences, forms, etc.
- Perform light bookkeeping and financial reporting with QuickBooks
- Handle bank deposits
- Generate reports as needed by the Executive Director
- Generate thank-you letters to donors as needed by the Executive Director
- Assist with database and program documentation
- Greet and assist customers in acquiring proper information about programs
- Type and distribute agenda and take minutes at staff meetings
- Maintain facility calendar
- Execute and carry out any other tasks assigned by Executive Director, pertinent to the successful growth and development of Friars Club’s mission and programs
- Four-year degree
- Minimum of two-years’ worth of office experience
- Efficient, organized, and resourceful
- Able to multi-task, prioritize, and have an attention to detail
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and other computer programs
- Strongly self-motivated, able to work with minimal supervision
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Commitment to high professional ethical standards in a diverse workplace
- Successful completion and maintenance of child protection program
Interested persons please submit resume and cover letter to Annie Timmons, Friars Club President firstname.lastname@example.org.
Friars Club is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.